If you want to send us a request to exercise your rights under GDPR, you can do that by clicking on this link.
Each request we receive will be processed and acted upon in the shortest time possible.
The rights you can exercise under GDPR are:
- Your personal data being deleted (the "right to be forgotten")
- Transferring your data to you or a third party
- Knowing how Missinglettr uses your personal information
- Rectifying any incorrect data Missinglettr has about you
- Stopping Missinglettr from using your data for direct marketing and profiling
- Missinglettr keeping your data, but not processing it anymore
- Objecting to a way Missinglettr is using your personal information
All you need to do is fill in this form.