1 - Set Up your Missinglettr Workspace
2 - Connect your Social Media Account
3 - Connect a Content Source
4 - Set up branding for your campaigns
5 - Set up Schedule Templates
6 - Set up Dates and Times for my posts
What is Missinglettr?
Author specific campaigns
Creating and editing content templates
Customize the font for your branding
Customizing Quote Bubbles
Edit an Active campaign
How to choose which page or group Missinglettr should send your campaign to
Image guidelines for campaigns
Media assets download
Regenerate a campaign
UTM Parameters support
What is a campaign?
What will happen to my schedule if I pause and then re-approve a campaign?
Which URL shorteners can I use for my campaigns?
Why do most of my posts use the first time slot?
Character limits for different platforms
How to delete a social profile
Which social media accounts can I connect?
Why am I being asked to reauthenticate my social profile?
Having problems connecting to Facebook?
I've connected my Facebook GROUP, but nothing is posting
I've connected my Facebook PAGE, but nothing is posting
My Facebook groups are not available for selection
My Facebook timeline is not available for selection
My plain text Facebook post is being published with a link
Can I connect more than one Medium account?
Draft not sent?
How do I connect my Medium account?
How does Medium reposting work?
Having problems connecting to LinkedIn ?
How to reauthenticate LinkedIn
My LinkedIn company pages are not available for selection
Problem connecting to LinkedIn
Let's get technical
Connecting your RSS feed to Missinglettr
Content from my blog posts aren't being extracted
How Google Analytics treats our shortened URLs
How to add your Youtube channel
No content found for a campaign ? Here’s how you can help us recalibrate your webpage
Setup an RSS feed
What's an RSS feed?
Can I change permissions for my team members?
How can I add/remove team members?
How to add a site
How to remove a workspace
My site's URL isn't being recognized
Payments and billing
Does Missinglettr work with languages other than English?
How long will I wait for a response from Customer Support?
I have a feature suggestion, where can I submit it?
I want to exercise my rights under GDPR
Is Missinglettr GDPR compliant?
Which blogging platforms does Missinglettr work with?
Curate Quality Guidelines
Do you guarantee a minimum number of shares via Curate?
How likely is it that my Curate content will be shared?
Why is Curate reporting a problem loading my URL?
These are the general guidelines to ensure your images are not affected by our system when posting to your social media profiles:
- All images with a width larger than 1400px will be scaled down to that width.
- The image size which works best with social media sites is 1024x512px. Images with these dimensions will be minimally altered by the social media sites you are posting to.
- Quote bubble background images should be 1400x700 to achieve the best possible scaling across all social media networks.
- If a smaller image is used for a quote bubble background, it will be scaled to 1400x700px before posting to your social media profiles. As a result, it may appear blurry.
- To ensure our image processor consumes your images correctly, please use .jpeg and .png images using RGB color profiles in your blog posts.
- Any images smaller than 150x150px will not be imported into Missinglettr campaigns.